Links

Friday, March 16, 2012

Argyle Matching Dog Bowls... HANDMADE!






Hello. I thought I'd show you another one of my ceramic projects from my Fall Semester at college. I made these bowls for my royal and spoiled puppy. They turned out extremely well. One is a water bowl and the other is a food bowl. They are perfectly heavy, so they are extremely durable.


The bowls were pretty complicated to make in the designing stage. Figuring out how to get the perfect curves in the bone was probably the hardest part.

In addition to the actual structure, I applied some green-ware techniques and glazed the piece with some wipe away methods and such.

Thanks for looking! Comment and Critiques are strongly accepted and recommended!
 
Love, Chessles
Handmade with Love!

If you like what you see, like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Footer